Laundering Liturgical Linen
Twelve-page pamphlet loaded with everything you need to know to care for liturgical linens. It contains forty step-by-step drawings illustrating how to identify the various linens by their folds and embroidered markings.
- Detailed and definitive folding instructions (Yes, there is a right way to fold and several wrong ways to be avoided).
- Glossary of altar linen terms.
- Illustrated quick reference chart.
- Guidelines and tips for laundering, ironing and mending. (Just when to use spray starch and how much).
- Includes handy hints that even the "old-pros" will find useful.
This indispensable guide is recommended for everyone who launders or mends liturgical linens, or who wishes to volunteer to do so.